Tuesday, October 9, 2007



well it happened i am officially a psycho mom. but, i seriously just couldn't help myself. when you, if you haven't already, have a daughter- you will understand. i really don't have any excuse, and i hope i will grow out of the obsessive mommy thing before it starts to embarrass her. but i have come up with a few excusess.
1. i want people to think they are seeing doubles
2. and with that i can make my own double mint gum comercial
3. now if she gets lost, it will be easier to find her
4. cabin fever of being a stay at home mom
5. lack of friends and family here, so i just made my own mini-me
to be honest, i wasnt making her a dress that matched mine- i was making a dress for me that matched her. its so crazy being a mom. i have never been able to understand or relate to kids, but the second taylor came into my life my whole world changed. she is mine, and she is the most important thing in my life. i spend every second with her. my every thought encluded her. all i really want is to spend more time with her...... watching her, being there for every new and exciting change, helping her learn and grow. i am so proud to have her as my daughter. she is the most beautiful person i have ever met in my life. she is the smartest person i have ever hung out with, and when it comes down to it i really just want to be like her..... and i guess look like her. i was thinking of getting a pixie cut so we could have matching hair dos.......mabe thats going too far.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hey - I tried calling you yesterday to wish you happy Birthday but it kept going straight to voicemail. Anyway, hope it was great! When are you guys going to come down to visit? And when are you going to update this blog? talk to ya soon!

Kimberly Scott said...

that is truly adorable. i am SO that mom too! great blog.